Monday, September 10, 2012

It's About Way More Than Getting in Shape

The purpose of Success Coach Sara is more than people joining me on my journey to get in shape. It's about improving in all areas of our life. Just fixing one area of life is not going to instantly make us successful. Success is about doing something, every single day, to improve in all aspects:

  • Physical Health- To me this involves making healthy choices about what I put in my mouth, and spending time daily doing some kind of physical activity.
  • Spiritual Health- To me this means spending time in God's word and listening to uplifting music.
  • Mental Health - To me this means clearing mental space by getting organized, writing things down, using a calendar, making lists, and reading books, magazines, blogs, etc. that will strengthen my mind.
  • Healthy Relationships (friends, family, co-workers, strangers...)- To me, this includes making time to call family who lives far away, and planning for trips to visit them. It involves taking steps daily to be a better wife, mother, daughter, and sister. It means being a better listener and following up on issues in the lives of those who are important to me.
This blog is about what I am doing in the above areas to improve and become a better me. I hope you will join me! How can you join me?

Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me here on Blogger.
Follow me on Tumblr
Follow me on YouTube.
Follow me on FaceBook.
Join me at Team Beach Body (Free to join. Upgrade later if you want to.)


No comments:

Post a Comment